We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with Retro Red, however occasionally you may need to return an item. All returns must be made within fourteen (14) beginning the day after you receive the goods.
It is your responsibility to ensure returned items reach us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached. Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, please ensure you are not wearing aftershave or deodorant which may leave marks on the product, as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains.
Please note. We can make exchanges but only for items of the same value.
- Contact us with your email address and invoice number.
- We will email you a short form to complete so we can arrange the prepaid returns label. Complete the form and email it back to us.
- Please fill out the necessary details at the bottom of your invoice clearly stating the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Enclose the complete invoice in the parcel.
- We will email you the prepaid returns label, (you will need a printer to print this off). Attach the label to the outside of the parcel (please do not tape over the bar coded areas of the label to ensure the courier can read them clearly).
- Send your Parcel. This can either be collected from your invoiced address or dropped off at your nearest My Hermes drop-off point. You can find your nearest drop-off point by entering your postcode.
If you wish to cancel orders, this must be done by email before you receive notice of goods being dispatched. Any notices of cancellation after this time will have to be done by way of our refund process and within fourteen (14) working days beginning the day after receiving the goods. To cancel an order, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the goods to us as soon as possible. The goods need to be in their original packaging and in a sellable condition, and at your own cost and risk.
We will refund the price of the goods in full and will reimburse you for the delivery charge paid except in instances where multiple items have been ordered and not all of them are being returned. If a refund is payable to you, we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of the day you give written notice of cancellation.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns for defective goods
As we have several product quality checks throughout the manufacturing process, it is a very rare instance where goods are defective. If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.